National Arena League
Albany, Ny - Albany Empire
Greensboro, NC - Carolina Cobras
Fayetteville, NC - Fayetteville Mustangs
Jacksonville, FL - Jacksonville Sharks
Orlando, FL - Orlando Predators
San Antonio, TX - San Antonio Gunslingers
Odessa, TX - West Texas Warbirds
About the NAL
Founded in 2016, the National Arena League launched its inaugural season in 2017 and now enters its fourth season as the premiere leader in the sport of arena football. The NAL has rapidly grown throughout the United States and has stretched coast to coast with eight teams in playing in five states throughout the nation. There are many opportunities available to join the exciting action of National Arena League football. See details below on how you can be a part of the NAL and see our current league map to find the nearest NAL franchise to you!
For Expansion Opportunities:
OR click here: https://www.nationalarenaleague.com/expansion
For Advertising Opportunities:
To become a Corporate Partner of the NAL and to learn about League Sponsorship:
For NAL Media:
To subscribe to NAL News or to learn about how you can cover NAL games as a member of the media:
Athlete & Staff Opportunities:
For athletes interested in playing professional arena football in the NAL see our league social media as we share open tryout information from our teams on a regular basis as well as employment opportunities for coaching & front office staff positions.
Follow Us on:
For More Information about the NAL See our Mission Statement Below.
National Arena League Mission Statement
“To consistently provide reasonably priced, family entertainment by vetted Arena/Indoor football teams and do so with honor and integrity towards our sponsors, fans, and supporters in the communities in which we serve.
NAL Fans' Bill of Rights
- We, the players, coaches, officials, staff and owners of the National Arena League are thankful to the Fans that we serve, we appreciate their support and dedicate ourselves collectively to providing them with the greatest sports in the world.
- We believe that every Fan is entitled to a wholesome environment, free of violence, profane gestures and actions that could interfere with a first-class entertainment experience.
- We believe that every Fan deserves our very best effort on a consistent basis, on every play on the field, every action in the stands, every call to our office, and in our involvement in our community.
- We believe that every Fan is entitled to a total entertainment experience at an affordable price for all members of the family from the time they arrive at the arena to the time they depart.
- We believe that every Fan should receive the very best in fair and competitive football, entertainment, merchandise, food and beverage for their money.
- We will offer Fans the opportunity to interact with and have access to players and coaches for autographs and conversation at the end of every game.
- We believe that Fans are entitled to fast, accurate, and complete information about our players, coaches, league, games, and performance.
- We believe that Fans expect the National Arena League to be comprised of gentlemen and ladies who are examples and role models for youth, free of physical violence, drugs, alcohol, and gambling abuse.
- We believe that Fans expect us to honor our country before each game
- We encourage teams to pray together with Fans before each game begins.
- We expect NAL teams to be involved in our communities and to make contributions for a better, safer, and more positive place to live.
- We believe that Fans should know that we are committed to serve and not to be served, to give and not to just take, and to inspire and encourage people to higher levels of personal and professional achievement.